Phone Number: 619-545-6033
|NSA - North Island Information
|Air Terminal Front Desk
The first source for questions regarding eligibility and flight information should always be your nearest AMC Passenger Terminal. If additional assistance is needed please feel free to contact Air Operations.
All flights are subject to change. Please call the Air Terminal Front Desk to confirm flights. Travel Categories and Priorities:
- Category I Emergency travel in connection with serious illness, death, or impending death or a member of the immediate family of the following: United states citizen civilian employees of the DoD stationed overseas. Full-time, paid personnel of the American Red Cross serving with United States military services overseas. Uniformed service family members whose sponsors are stationed within the Continental United States (CONUS) and the emergency exists overseas.
- Category II (EML, DoDDS teachers and family members)
- Category III (Ordinary or reenlistment leave status, active duty family members, TDY house hunting, foreign exchange service members in leave status)
- Category IV (Dependents of military members deployed for more than 120 consecutive days. Unaccompanied family members traveling on EML. DoDDS teachers or family members in an EML status.)
- Category V (Unaccompanied Command-sponsored dependents.)
- Category VI (National Guard/Reserve components/members of the Ready Reserve and members on the Standby Reserve who are on the Active Status List. Retired military members who are issued DD Form 2 and eligible to receive retired pay. Family members accompanied by a sponsor. Widows and 100% disabled members)