FIRE SAFETY FOR HOLIDAY DECORATIONS
San Diego Metro Fire & Emergency Services provide the following:
- Fire Safety Inspections and Fire Drills
- Plan Reviews
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance - Contact your Building Fire Warden
- Public Education - Fire Safety Trailer, Robots and Sparky the Fire Dog
- Issue Hazardous Work, Open Flame & Heat Producing Permits (BBQ’s, Heaters, etc…)
- Fire Investigations
- 9-911 Emergencies on base (from any on- base phone)
- 911 From Cell Phones or Civilian Lines. Please let them know what base you are on and the building name and number.
- (619) 524-6999 Permit Requests (Regional Dispatch Center)
- (619) 767-7276 Metro San Diego Fire Prevention Chief
- Request Fire Inspections, fire drills, Public Education, Fire Warden training, etc.