The purpose of Naval Base San Diego’s Training Department is to provide a standardized and synchronized integrated training program with tenant and local agencies to help the base to minimize damage, prevent loss of life and implement recovery plans, when responding to emergencies.
The following links will help provide training for families and base/tenant personnel:
- Navy Knowledge Online
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) online courses
- CNIC Shore Training Center (STC) offers courses for the following subjects:
- Emergency Operations Center Incident Management Team (EOC-IMT)
- Emergency Management (EM)
- Crisis action Planning (CAP)
- Train the Trainer ICS 300/400
For additional information email STC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fleet and Family Readiness
- Emergency Preparedness at Ready.gov
- Ready Navy
For information on how your command can participate in base wide exercise, contact the NBSD N7 at 619-556-6668.