The Production Division provides facilities maintenance to include emergency, urgent, routine, recurring, and project.
Maintenance Product Line Manager:
Charles Dibble Jr. (619) 556-8881/(619) 708-1779
Public Works Department (PWD)
Our goal is to provide the best facilities services in support of the fleet. PWD NBSD provides the following services:
- Emergency and service calls
- Maintenance and repair projects
- Recurring preventive maintenance (PM) and corrective maintenance (CM)
- Facilities Support Contracts
- Facilities planning
- Project development
- New construction
Facilities Management Division (FMD)
FMD consists of two branches: Requirements Branch and Asset Management. FMD is the point of entry for all Facilities related work.
Responsible for planning and project development, real property management, GIS, Master Planning, Space Management, Encroachment Management, Real Estate, site approvals, and space requirements.
Provides timely and cost effective maintenance, repair, alteration and construction of DOD facilities, infrastructure, systems, and equipment.
Work Types & Response Times
- Emergency – Response within one hour, completion within 24 hours
- Urgent – Completion within 5 working days
- Routine – Completion within 30 calendar days
- Project – Complete on budget and schedule
- Recurring/PM – Complete as required by manufacturer